Tuesday 12 May 2015

Fringing Frenzy

Fringing and tassels are my favourite detail at the moment as I love the laid-back boho vibe that they add to any look. My faux suede Zara jacket with fringed hem (£30) got its second outing on Sunday as it's relaxed and comfortable but also stylish. I wore it with lace up sandals from Primark, (£10) cropped trousers from New Look (£20) and a Primark T-shirt with ombre fringing which I've had for about 2 years. The bag is a few years old and was bought from a stall at the Clotheshow live 







3 comments:

  1. I love tassels!!! Great outfit x

    TheEnglishRoseGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES you have nailed it, I have those shoes and adore them! I love how you've double tasselled but it doesn't look too much, the top looks perfect with those printed trousers xxx

    ReplyDelete